Mobileware Technologies Private Limited provides effective tech solutions for banking, NBFCs, financial and insurance services through TransXT, AePS, IMPS, BBPS, UPI, Micro ATM, or any other allied Services offered from time to time to their users.
“Mobileware/Platform”, “We”, “Us”, and “Our” shall mean Mobileware Technologies Private Limited, n Indian Company, registered under the Companies Act, 1956, having its registered office at 4, Zapoorza, Sahitya Sahawas, Bandra (East), Mumbai MH 400051.
“Platform” shall mean the website of Mobileware, https://mobilewaretech.com/ which is owned, operated, and managed by Us.
“Services” shall mean various services tech solutions for banking, NBFCs, financial services, and insurance services through TransXT, AePS, UPI, Micro ATM, or any other allied Services offered from time to time.
“Users” or “You” or “Your” or “Yourself” shall mean Users who visit and access the Platform.
- INFORMATION THAT IS COLLECTED AND STORED:
To provide safe, efficient, smooth access and Services, We may ask for certain Personal Information which is collected and stored by Us. This facilitates Us to provide Services and features that most likely meet Your needs through the Platform. We collect Personal Information from You that We consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
When You enter Your Information on the Platform, We collect Your personal information. “Personal Information” means and includes any information or data which includes:
- Company name
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- Information regarding Your Project
We may collect Personal Information about Your activity, such as the date and time You logged in, features of Our Platform that You have been using, searches, clicks, and pages visited by You.
When You use or access the Platform, We may also collect and store additional information which may or may not personally identify You or be identifiable with other information collected. Such information includes, without limitation, Your internet protocol address, Your usage and login information, browser types, domain name, device locations, geographic locations, type of operating system, browser type and version, operating system, identifiers associated with any other technologies that may uniquely identify Your device or browser and other statistical data involving Your use of the Platform and/or Our Services. This information is collected passively using various technologies or may be provided by You through communications with Us.
You understand, acknowledge, and agree that when You access social media Your Personal Information is identified by such social media sites, and they may provide Your Personal Information to Us, or We may collate or derive Your Personal Information based on Your engagement on social media.
Unless specifically requested, We recommend You not send or disclose to Us, on or through the Platform or otherwise, any sensitive Personal Information, including any of the following: (i) racial or ethnic origin; (ii) political opinions; (iii) religion; (iv) ideological or other beliefs; (v) physical, physiological and mental health condition; (vi) sexual orientation; (vii) biometrics information or genetic characteristics; (viii) national identification numbers/Aadhar card number; (x) criminal background; (xii) administrative or criminal proceedings and sanctions; or (xiii) any other sensitive personal data information.
- COLLECTION OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We may automatically collect non-personal information about You such as the type of internet browsers You use or the Platform from which You are linked to Our Platform. We may also aggregate details which You have submitted to the Platform (for example details of Your Services). You cannot be identified from this information, and it is only used to assist Us in providing an effective Service on this Platform. We may from time-to-time supply third parties with this non-personal or aggregated information in connection with the Services provided by the Platform.
The details related to the aggregation of information provided by You on the Platform shall be used for Our reference. But the details of individual information shall not be used by Us. For example – for analysis, the data shall be used by Us to analyze the number of people who wish to avail of the Service. But data, information, preferences, and choices related to You and the Services obtained shall not be used by Us.
- HOW WE USE PERSONAL AND NON-PERSONAL DATA:
The information is collected and used to:
- provide Services.
- schedule a call or meeting for providing information about Services as per Your requirement.
- create and administer Your accounts and improve the quality of as well as Your experience of the Platform and Services, including but not limited to conducting audits and resolving Your issues.
- monitor User activity, such as keyword searches or new postings, and more effectively manage traffic on the Platform.
- customize Your experience.
- promote safe Services.
- occasionally send promotional emails, and messages or contact You to communicate about existing Services or new Services, special offers, benefits, or other information which We think You may find interesting using the email address, and contact details that You have provided.
- measure Users’ interest in Our Services.
- manage Our relationship with You.
- maintain and update Our records.
- monitor suspected fraud, misconduct, and unlawful activities on the Platform.
- Ensure proper consultation Services.
- Create aggregation of the information collected and run Our analytics tool to identify preferences, common difficulties faced while using the Platform, expectations, etc.
We may set “cookies” on the use of the Platform by Users. Cookies are small, encrypted files, that a site or its service provider transfers to Your computer’s hard drive through Your web browser which enables the site’s system to recognize Your browser and capture and remember certain information to enhance Your experience and cater to Your needs better.
- Administrators – We may provide access to the User’s Personal Information to any of Our authorized administrators for an internal business purpose, who shall be under confidentiality obligations towards the same.
- Affiliates – We may provide Personal Information that We collect to Our affiliates. For example, We may disclose Personal Information to Our affiliates/professional consultants who provide consultation to Users through the Platform to respond to Your requests for information or Services or to help limit Your receipt of marketing materials You have requested not to receive.
- Joint marketing arrangements – Where permitted by law, We may share Your Personal Information with joint marketers with whom We have a marketing arrangement, who shall be under confidentiality obligations towards the same.
- Persons who acquire our assets or business – We may transfer Your Personal Information if We are acquired by / We acquire or merge with another entity or transfer a part of Our business, including the Platform to a third party. Any third party or resultant entity that receives Your Personal Information according to a merger, demerger, or business transfer shall have the right to continue to use Your Personal Information. In the event of such a sale or transfer, We reasonably notify You.
- Testimonials – We may publish any testimonials that You have provided about the Platform or Services and such testimonials and other marketing, promotions and advertisements may include Your Personal Information that You have provided to us.
Notwithstanding anything mentioned hereinabove, We shall not be responsible for the actions or omissions of the parties (including but not limited to the entities listed above) with whom the Personal Information is shared, nor shall We be responsible and/or liable for any additional information User may choose to provide directly to any third party.
- DATA RETENTION:
We may retain and use Your Personal Information as necessary to comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce Our agreements. Consistent with these requirements, the Platform will try to delete Your Personal Information, upon reasonable request. We may also need to retain certain data for recordkeeping purposes, and there may also be residual information that will remain in Our databases and on other records, which will not be removed. Please note that there might be latency in deleting the Personal Information from Our servers and backed-up versions. In addition, We do not delete from Our servers’ files that You have in common with other Users.
We value Your Personal Information; We will ensure an adequate level of protection. We have therefore implemented technology and policies intending to protect Your Personal Information from unauthorized access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate. All Personal Information is securely stored with the shared hosting server. As a matter of security, We take back-up of systems periodically. Although We provide appropriate firewalls and protections, Our systems are not hackproof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, or technical issues is possible, and We take no liabilities or responsibilities for it.
- INTERACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THE PLATFORM:
We are interested in Your views, and We value the Feedback (defined below) we receive from You. However, we do not have control over or are responsible for any such Feedback or the Personal Information which You make available through the Platform. We encourage You to be careful regarding the Personal Information You disclose in this way.
Subject to any applicable law, any communication, comment on the blogs available on the Platform, or feedback sent by You to the Platform or Users (including without limitation testimonials, reviews, comments, contents, images, audio, feedback, etc. collectively “Feedback”) is on a non-confidential basis, and We are under no obligation to refrain from reproducing, publishing or otherwise using it in any way or for purpose. We can use the feedback including without limitation any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques, or know-how disclosed therein, for any purpose including without limitation developing, manufacturing, and/or marketing Services.
You agree that You will not assert any ownership right of any kind in the Feedback (including without limitation copyright, patent, trademark, unfair competition, moral rights, or implied contract), and You hereby irrevocably waive the right to receive any financial or other consideration in connection with the Feedback, including without limitation acknowledgment of You as the source of the Feedback. Your submission of any Feedback shall constitute an assignment to Us of all worldwide rights, titles, and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Feedback. For this reason, We ask that You do not send Us any Feedback that You do not wish to assign to Us, including any confidential information, Personal Information, or any original creative materials. You shall be responsible for the content and information contained in any Feedback sent by You to the Platform or otherwise to us, including without limitation for its truthfulness and accuracy.
- RESERVATION OF RIGHTS:
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES:
Any dispute arising, between You and the Platform, shall be governed under the laws of India, and courts of law in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction over such disputes.
- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY:
- CONTACT US:
If You wish to know more about our Services, You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org